Your opinion counts! We are always looking for ways to better serve our customers.
If you are not able to find what you are looking for on our site or if you would like to comment on DEWALT ®, or the site in general, please feel free to call one of our Customer Service Representatives.
How do I contact Customer Service?
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:30pm CST
For other DEWALT ® Product Support/FAQ click here.
Return policy FAQ
DEWALT® offers all customers a 30-day money back guarantee on unused products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it unused and undamaged in it's original packaging for a refund of the product cost within 30 days of the date of delivery. A 15% restocking fee may apply.
Please be aware that we can only accept returns of orders placed directly through and fulfilled by DEWALT®. If you purchased or ordered any of our products through another retailer, we suggest contacting that particular retailer for return information.
All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. To obtain a RMA number, please contact our customer service department by phone at 1-844-613-8200 during business hours. Any return made without proper authorization will not be accepted for refund or exchange. The RMA number is only valid for 3 weeks after it is issued. Any return that is received after the 3-week period may not be accepted or may be subjected to a restocking fee.
All returns must be sent in original packaging with the RMA number clearly posted on the outside of the package. All returns must be shipped at the customer's expense, but can be shipped using the customer's choice of carrier. DEWALT® is not responsible for damages resulting from return shipment by the customer. It is the customer's responsibility to insure all packages returned to us.
Please be advised, if you wish to return an item for a refund that was received as a gift, the refund will be issued to the purchaser. When you contact our customer service department for a RMA number, please be able to provide the order number or the purchaser's information so we may easily locate the account in our database.
Returned items are processed in the order that they are received. Please allow 1-4 weeks for your return to be processed and documented in our database. Any refund or exchange will be processed as soon as possible after recorded receipt of the returned item.
For Canadian returns: please follow the same guidelines listed above. If you are returning your order for a refund, your refund will be issued back to you in US Dollars. DEWALT® is not responsible for any amount lost due to fluctuations in the United States-Canadian exchange rate.
All refunds issued will be in the amount of the product cost only. Shipping and handling costs or any additional surcharges for shipping are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
If you choose to return your order for a refund, and payment was made by credit card, your refund will be submitted to the original credit card on file. If that credit card has since expired or will no longer accept a credit, a representative will contact you for another method of receiving payment.
If you choose to return your order for a refund, and payment was made by electronic check, personal check or money order, a refund check will be mailed to you. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery once your return is processed.
If you choose to return your order for an exchange, your account will be credited the total product cost of your original order. The credit may be applied toward the purchase of new products. New shipping and handling charges will be applied to your second order as applicable.
Damaged or Wrong Item Received
It is the customer's responsibility to contact us within 30 days after delivery if a damaged or incorrect item was received. If we are not contacted until after the 30-day period regarding a damaged or incorrect item received, the customer will not be eligible for a replacement.
1. Can you ship to a PO Box?
Smaller items typically can ship to a Post Office Box, larger items can not. If you are unsure how your order will ship, contact our Customer Service Dept. at 1-844-613-8200 to find out.
NOTE: All EXPEDITED, SECOND DAY and NEXT DAY Shipments Require A PHYSICAL ADDRESS!
Canada shipments Require a physical address, they will not ship to a PO Box.
These orders are ALWAYS SHIPPED UPS.
2. How will my product ship if it doesn't ship by UPS?
Most smaller orders that are not shipped via UPS are shipped via a service called Smartpost (a division of Fedex & USPS). To track your Smartpost shipment, copy your tracking number from your order & paste into www.fedex.com tracking webpage for estimated delivery date.
All products will ship from Wisconsin.
Continental United States (48 States):
Shipping fees to addresses within the Continental United States.
Please allow 2-4 weeks for shipping.
|U.S. RATE CHART|
|$0.01 - $10.00||$5.00|
|$10.01 - $30.00||$7.49|
|$30.01 - $50.00||$8.99|
|$50.01 - $80.00||$9.99|
|$80.01 - $110.00||$12.99|
|$110.01 - $150.00||$14.99|
|$150.01 - $175.00||$16.99|
|$175.01 - $200.00||$18.99|
|$200.01 - $250.00||$21.99|
|$250.01 - $350.00||$35.99|
|$350.01 - $499.99||$49.99|
|$500.00 - $699.99||$89.99|
|$700.00 + (Call)||Will Advise|
APO/FPO please allow 4 weeks for shipping.
Shipping fees to APO and FPO addresses will follow the US Rate Chart.
Alaska, and Hawaii: Please call our Customer Service Department at 1-844-613-8200 for actual shipping charges.
You will be charged the actual shipping fees, based on weight and destination, plus handling fees.
Shipping fees to Canada include shipping/customs charges.
Please allow 4 weeks for shipping.
|CANADA RATE CHART|
|$.01 - $49.50||$17.50|
|$49.51 - $95.00||$35.00|
|$95.01 - $170.00||$39.95|
|$170.01 - $250.00||$49.95|
|$250.01 - $324.94||$59.95|
|$324.95 - $418.99||$62.50|
|$419.00 - $549.99||$75.00|
|$550.00 - $699.99||$87.50|
|$700.00 + (Call)||Will Advise|
International, Customers requesting international delivery must place your order by calling us at:
1-844-613-8200 Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:30pm CST
Rush Delivery Orders placed for Next Day or Second Day must be received before 11:00AM Central Standard Time in order to ship out on the same scheduled business day, rush orders placed over the weekend will be shipped on Monday or next scheduled business day. "Saturday and Sunday deliveries" are not offered with our "Next Day" or "Second Day" shipments. Please call our Customer Service Department at 1-844-613-8200 if you have any questions.
DEWALT ® maintains this site ("Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other propriety notices contained in the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without DEWALT's written permission.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and DEWALT ® are superseded and have no force or effect.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted or subject to trademark protection, unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of DEWALT ®. DEWALT ® neither warrants nor represents that your browsing of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with DEWALT ®.
2. While DEWALT ® uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, DEWALT ® makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. DEWALT ® assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Your browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither DEWALT ® nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. DEWALT ® also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, including, but not limited to, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including but not limited to any data, questions, comments, suggestions, and the like, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by DEWALT ® or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, DEWALT ® is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
5. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of DEWALT ® and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of DEWALT ® or the third party owner of such Trademark. Your misuse of the Trademark, or any content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that DEWALT ® will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
6. DEWALT ® has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
7. DEWALT ® may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.